Check out my son's many faces from when he was 5 weeks old. The first 7 pictures were all taken within seconds of each other, and the last 3 within seconds of each other. Write the number of the picture and give me your best comment. Best comment wins a virtual high-five. :)
amazon ad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stunted Weight Gain
I made a mistake. During Samson’s 20 week ultrasound he was in the 13th percentile. The midwife said that Josh and I are not the bigges...
-
I made a mistake. During Samson’s 20 week ultrasound he was in the 13th percentile. The midwife said that Josh and I are not the bigges...
-
These are three books that I have read so far about babies and each has served a purpose in helping me be a better mother for my baby. 7...
-
The midwife sat directly in front of me, the nurse was on one side holding my leg and Josh on the other side holding my other leg. It took ...










No comments:
Post a Comment